When we arrived at the Louvre I was on a mission to find Mona Lisa. Wasn't too difficult as there were signs everywhere directing you to the room. Finally, when I arrived at the room, it was packed with eager paparazzi elbow to elbow. I was going in for a dunk shot and elbowed my way to the front and took this pic over the heads of most shorter than me.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Mona Lisa was a busy venue at the Louvre
When we arrived at the Louvre I was on a mission to find Mona Lisa. Wasn't too difficult as there were signs everywhere directing you to the room. Finally, when I arrived at the room, it was packed with eager paparazzi elbow to elbow. I was going in for a dunk shot and elbowed my way to the front and took this pic over the heads of most shorter than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment